Senior Year Required Reading: Animal Farm by George Orwell

Animal Farm - George Orwell

Okay, I've created this blog a long time ago but I haven't really written until now. So, I'll be using this to post my book reviews and anything else related to books.

Every year, we have a book assigned to our year level. We're supposed to read it for class, our vocabulary words come from it, and it's our final project is a book report about it. I have to admit though, I was disappointed to learn that our book will be Animal Farm since it's really short and I like reading longer books. The more I thought about it though, I realized that it would mean I could read it real fast if it proves to be boring- which I highly doubt since it's about communist animals and an  allegory about Soviet Russia. Still, it's a good thing this is short since Uncle Tom's Cabin (last year's book) was really long and I didn't finish it and I'm pretty sure I failed my book report (seriously, what's with the extremely detailed questions?).

Classes doesn't start until next week but I'll be reading this now so I can review it later. Also so I can get a head start and just spoil my classmates in case our teachers ask us about it and they don't know the answers.